Pacers & Drop Bags
REMINDER - NO CREWS/SPECTATORS/PACERS for AR50 - 2021!!
Pacers and Crews
- Pacers, spectators and crews will not be allowed for 2021, due to permit capacity allowance.
- No trekking poles for runners, no dogs, no bikes, no horses .
- All drop bags are collected on race morning at the start.
- Please look for the proper sign with your desired location.
- Please label your drop bag with your name and bib number.
- Drop bags should not be larger than 12" x 18"
- Please do NOT leave any valuables including keys, iPods, cell phones, etc in your drop bag.
- NorCalUltras is NOT responsible for the loss of any drop bags.
Drop Bag Return
All drop bags must be retrieved at the finish line on race day. If you must leave, please have a friend or family member pick up your drop bag. Any unclaimed drop bags on race evening will be donated to charity on Monday following the race. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding with our updated policy.
Race management works very hard to expedite drop bag retrieval in a timely manner. However, we ask for your patience. Here is an approximate time schedule of drop bag returns. Please make a note of this:
- Willow Creek drop bags will not return to the finish line until after the aid station closes and cleans up. Estimate: 12:00 P.M.
- Beals Point drop bags will not return to the finish line until after the aid station closes and cleans up. Estimate: 2:00 P.M.
- Rattlesnake Bar drop bags will not return to the finish line until after the aid station closes and cleans up. Estimate: 6:30 P.M.
- Drop bags must be picked up at the finish line by 7 P.M.
Thanks for your understanding and assistance with these guidelines.