Runner Check In
Friday, April 5th, 2019
12 P.M. - 7 P.M.
5, that's right 5 runners that come on Friday will have the chance to win a lucky pass in to the 2020 AR50 Mile Endurance Run. Yup, you read that correct! You will receive a complimentary entry. How "Awesome" is that?!
Everyone who comes on Friday, is also eligible to enter in to the drawing for 5 - $25 gift card compliments of our friends at Fleet Feet Sports!
How it Works
- AR50 Drawing and Gift Card Drawing:
- Show up on Friday between 2 P.M. and 7 P.M.
- As you pick up your bib, a raffle ticket will be put in a bucket.
- At the top of each hour, a ticket will be drawn for the entry for AR50 2020.
- At the last 10 minutes of each hour, a ticket will be drawn for the Fleet Feet Gift Card.
- Certificates are non transferable and must be used for the 2020 event.
- You do not need to be present to win!!
Directions to packet pick-up
From Sacramento, take US-50 east towards Placerville/Tahoe. Take Exit 18 for Sunrise Blvd. Turn Left (North) onto Sunrise Blvd. Follow Sunrise Blvd to Madison Ave (4 miles). Turn right (East) and continue onto Greenback Lane (about 4.5 miles). Proceed to Folsom-Auburn Road (one mile) and turn left onto Folsom-Auburn Road. Destination will be on the left side (next to McDonalds and other stores).
We highly encourage you to pick up your race packet on Friday.
A friend may pick up your race packet on your behalf. If you must pick up on Saturday morning prior to the race, you will ONLY receive your number and D-tag. You will be responsible for picking up your goody bag and t-shirt at the finish line at the awards tent. We will NOT mail any goody bags or t-shirts post race. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Volunteer at Packet Pick-Up
If you would like to help with Friday runner check-in, please e-mail Charlie Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, April 6th, 2019
5:00 A.M. - 5:45 A.M.
Race Start - 6:00AM